1. Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design, coding, testing, customer feedback and maintenance
2. Collaborate with cross – functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
3. Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products.
4. Design and build native applications for the Android platform and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any similar subject
2. Strong background in Java and native Android SDK
3. Strong OOP and data structures background
4. Android Studio and Eclipse ADT
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
6. Good understanding of Android Webkit, WebView and Inter-Application Communication
7. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
8. Clear understanding of the Software development lifecycle
9. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
10. Good time-management skills
11. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
12. Strong hands on with analytic skills, team player
We are looking for Android Developer responsible for building Mobile applications.
B.tech, BCA, MCA, Any (IT Graduate & Post Graduate)