1. Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
2. Develop ideas derived from on-line /off-line research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
3. Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
4. Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
5. Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
6. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
7. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
8. Update website content as needed.
9. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, speaking engagements,white papers, newsletters, Review writing, Technical Writing, Academic, Travel Writing, Product Descriptions, Review Writing, develop blogs/Article/Press Release and content suitable for the website.
1. Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
2. Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
3. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
4. Able to multi task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
5. Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
6. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Any Graduate – Any Specialization