1. Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness.
2. Create SEO-optimised copy for a range of platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports.
3. PPC campaign management – keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting.
4. Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all client needs are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget.
5. Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients and report back to the Digital Marketing Manager.
6. Carry out SEO outreach and link building for a number of clients.
7. Use Google Analytics to analyze and report on key digital marketing campaigns for each client.
8. Help to monitor brand mentions across the web – and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
9. Ensure client KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity.
10. Liaise with the in-house designers to create on-line and off-line marketing material for a range of clients.
1. B.Tech / M.B.A.
2. Previous experience in a similar role – preferably in a digital agency.
3. Strong copy-writing and communication skills.
4. A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing.
5. A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics.
6. Experience of conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis and setting up and maintaining PPC campaigns.
7. Excellent analytical, reporting and organizational skills.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization